Friday, February 16, 2007

My First Scrapbook Expo!!!!

The Orange County Scrapbook Expo at the Fairground. I've never been to a Scrapbook Expo before. Pretty incredible since most of my scrap mates are pro's at attending the Expo's and CKU's etc. I hadn't signed up for any classes or crops, just wanted to browse around and check it out. I visited with Jessica and Nan briefly at the Zutter booth. Indy did a make and take to test out the Bind-it-All. I've already purchased the DreamKuts and LOVE it. We were quite impressed with the Bind-it-All and will certainly be buying that soon too. You can check out the machines at www.ZutterZisters.com. Overall it was a good experience. Next time around, I think I'll sign up for some of the classes :)

1 comment:

Jessica Guthrie said...

Thanks for the plug, girlie! Are you scrappin' at Angel's on the 16th? Would love to see you!