Saturday, April 7, 2007

I GOT A CRICUT!!!


I was at Angel's Scrapbooking store last Sunday morning in need of letters from their die cut machine. Of course I was making a last minute gift (needed for Monday AM!) and in a little bit of a panic. Nothing new for me, Ms. Procrastinator... The letters have to be ordered, so no chance of getting them on Sunday. The gal helping me was trying to offer suggestions on where I might find letters on such short notice. As we talked she mentioned that the Cricut machine was on sale at Michael's. So off I went to Michael's. Thankfully they still had them. Bought the cricut and less than two hours later I had my letters!!!!!!

It was so simple. A little noisy as it cuts, but that's okay. Lots of possibilities for this little machine. Now I'll be looking for additional fonts (cartridges) to play with.

1 comment:

Naomi Murphy said...

You will love the Cricut! My kids even use it. Hint - WalMart has good prices on font cartridges. :)
Have fun ~ Naomi