Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm off to a C2R Scrapbooking Weekend!



Well, it's about time I made it to one of the crops!

I had to give up my spot for an A to Z Scrapbooking scrap weekend in January due to work. Couldn't commit to the full C2R Scrapbooking weekend in April. And thought I wasn't going to make it this weekend due to a soccer tournament. Lucky for me it worked out that we didn't have the soccer tournament this weekend, so off I am to my first Crops 2 Remember scrap weekend!!

I am quite fortunate to personally know the 4 mega talented ladies who brainstormed and put Crops 2 Remember in motion.

I'm off now as I still have to pack. Scott will be glad as many of my scrap supplies have been lying on the dining room table for months. Now they'll make their way into my bags and will hopefully be completed pages after this weekend. To be updated next week...

4 comments:

Jessica Guthrie said...

You need to update this with some projects ... it looks like you could really use some crop time! How'bout Nov. 10? LOL ...

Jessica Guthrie said...

You have been TAGGED!!! Check out my blog for info!

Scrappy Running Me said...

i tagged you too!. read my blog for the deets. :)

www.scrappynan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.